Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Max and Madison

Max is still doing great- He is such a sweet little guy. His cord finally fell off and I can see his baby belly button! Madison comes to play a couple times a week while Whit and Stewart's schedules overlap so Max and Madison have been getting to know each other. It will probably be a little more interesting when they both can sit up, but for now this will do.
In the mornings he is SO alert



I love the random faces he makes

He was crying, so I set him down to change his diaper and he immediately fell back asleep

Cousins getting to know each other

3 comments:

  1. I love those two! I am happy you two live close and can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison loves aunt and cousin time! Max is so adorable. Love you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just precious - and definitely won't be lacking for cousins and other family to appreciate him!

    ReplyDelete