Friday, April 17, 2015

Times Being Pregnant Made Me Cry

When I was in high school I rarely cried. After high school I cried in normal situations for crying. Being pregnant, I cry for everything. Seriously everything. While talking to my sisters we decided I needed to record some of these crazy pregnant lady memories for the future, or to show my babies what I did for them. haha I'll go chronologically. 

1. The first time I cried for a crazy reason was a random weeknight when I just really wanted frozen yogurt. Javi was studying and I was finishing up work, and I mentioned that frozen yogurt sounded good. Javi didn't agree, and didn't take my hint. He kept studying, I kept thinking about frozen yogurt. about 30 minutes later I mentioned that maybe we should get some frozen yogurt. Javi still didn't agree, and he mentioned that it was getting pretty late, that we could just get some tomorrow. That's when I cried. haha Poor Javi was so confused. We got the frozen yogurt, and now when I mention that something sounds good, he just asks where I would like to go for it. :) 

2. The second time was at work. I'm a home health nurse, working an hour away from home, so I get to be creative in where I find somewhere to use a bathroom. I chose a 7-11 because I was far from my usual spots and I was dying-I needed a bathroom fast. I walked in, obviously pregnant, and asked if they had a restroom I could use. The lady was very nice and said yes, but there was someone in it. That's when a middle age man yelled at me that he was not going to let me go first, he was next. I said that was fine, I understood, and then walked out to my car crying. Like, bawling. It was bad. The thing I hated was that even while crying I knew it was a dumb reason to cry, yet I would just cry harder. 

3. The third time was another food related incident. Javi and I were driving and went to Burger King (we never go to Burger King). I got some dollar hamburger and asked for no mustard. When I bit into my hamburger, all I tasted was mustard. So gross, and not to mention it was tiny. Javi offered me his hamburger, but it was too late, I was already crying. 

Other than those times, I cry listening to normal songs (not sad or sappy) on the radio, watching anything sentimental, if I'm happy, tired, or excited, or if I watch any movie. I cried in a comedy show the other day. Javi has gotten used to it, and it's almost strange if I go a whole day without having tears in my eyes. We'll see if this keeps up after this little man is in the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment