Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tulip Festival

Javi had me get dressed up for our date night, not telling me where we were going but that we would be taking pictures. We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point, and it was SO pretty. We took lots of pictures and walked a TON. We also found out my kissing style (born leader, or as Javi said, born bossy), and tried some stroopwafles, which were delicious. It was perfect weather and we ended the night listening to a random country duo in the amphitheater. We have a week and a half until baby Max is due and then there will be some cute pictures to post!








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery for a gorgeous couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They are beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean the egg hunt did not put you into labor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I am so mad I missed the egg hunt this year! That is where I get my Taco Bell money for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful date! Javi is great! You look gorgeous! I especially love the last picture on the bench! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun date! And you look even prettier than the tulips :) I'm excited to see those baby pictures...

    ReplyDelete